Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Christmas Surprise

So we've been having a great holiday, but Christmas morning we got a big surprise. Click to watch.
we found out that we will be a family of four in nine months. Yes I am pregnant again after having my first child seven months ago. I was very surprised and happy. We weren't planning on trying again until after February but my husband and I are very excited. However I must confess that I am disappointed because I wanted to do the whole TTC process, I purchased a BBT thermometer and a YEAR membership to fertilityfriend.com and now I'm pregnant and this will most likely be our last child. It makes me very sad. I'm looking forward to this pregnancy and I want to cherish every minute of it since it may be my last time. You can follow my pregnancy vlogs on youtube at my YouTube channel. I guess that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment